Sunday, February 6, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Dip

While we are talking different dips (especially a fav - artichoke dip from Rachel!!!) I thought I'd post this one.  It is one my family eats every Christmas  - and for girls nights occasionally!  I love this dip.  It's so easy.

What do you need?
2 med chicken breasts cooked and shredded (click here if you need to find out how to shred chicken!)
1 bottle of Franks buffalo wing sauce
1/2 C sour cream
2 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese (room temp)
shredded chesse for up top

Spread your cream cheese in the bottom of a 8x8 pan in an even layer.  Shred chicken and mix it with the sour cream and 1/2 of the bottle of buffalo wing sauce.  Mix well and spread over the cream cheese.  Top with shredded cheese and bake at 375 for about 20 min or until the cheese is bubbly.  Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.

2 comments:

  1. The only thing I hate about learning recipes to dip is seeing how fattening they actually are! =\. Yikes! Haha. This was a DELICIOUS dip though! I hate buffalo sauce, but loved this. Thanks for bringing it the other night and then sharing it on here Em. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if it makes you feel better, I use light everything. sometimes i use fat free cream cheese - you can't taste any difference!

    ReplyDelete