Saturday, February 5, 2011

Easy Artichoke Dip

Ladies,
I'd like to remind you that we all still would LOVE YOUR recipes. ;). I'd love some new ideas, especially winter recipes with the cold days we've had lately! Or any Southern Cookin' recipes since I have absolutely none and we're moving there so soon.

Here's the artichoke dip that many of you have tried as of late. It's my FAVORITE dip recipe. My best friends Mom in high school would make it for us whenever we were having a Gilmore Girls marathon and I haven't stopped loving it since.

Recipe:
1 can of artichoke hearts (I do NOT use the marinaded kind. They cost more is the biggest reason, but they also change the flavor)
1 small can of diced green chiles
1 C of mayo
1 C of parmesan cheese
(I've used green onions in here before too, but they're not necessary.)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350. Combine all ingredients. Put in whatever dish you like to cook dips in. Bake for 20 mins. Serve with tortilla chips, or any kind of cracker.

Posted by: Rachel

2 comments:

  1. MMMmmm!!!! This stuff is so addicting and delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Rachel! I am so excited to make this!!

    ReplyDelete